Wednesday, November 17, 2010

today's exam

Clearly today's exam was more difficult than I anticipated.  The sheer availability of information was perhaps overwhelming.

I know that everyone worked hard and put forward their best effort.  This is my first time having students take this exam on the computer with the availability of more graphics and video, as well as the search and review capabilities.

So I will be looking at your tests, grading your answers and looking for trends in the results.

Don't panic if you didn't finish the test.  Don't panic if you aren't totally satisfied with your answers.  I will keep in mind that this is the first time you have taken this kind of test to balance everyone's performance on what was given.

You do need to check the schedule for Design Ancestor presentations.

Be sure to ask any questions you have!

- Dr. W -

No comments: