Thursday, November 18, 2010

Outline for Design Ancestors Presentation

The presentations will not be more than 6 MINUTES.  So this presentation is about knowing what you want to say, saying it clearly and then being done.  You need to think in a very focused way and present the information in bullet points:

1) Here is the piece of communication design I am looking at (it can come from any media form).

2) Here is one previous piece of work that I think inspired it.

3) This is why I think so.

4) Here is another previous work that I think inspired it.

5) This is why I think so.

6) This modern piece was inspired by these two pieces that preceded it.

7) Any questions?

You can create the presentation in PowerPoint, Flash or PDF and you will send a soft  copy of your presentation to me through email after it is completed.

Any Questions?

- Dr. W -

No comments: